All submissions need to be received by May 15, 2015 in order to be considered for publication.
All submissions must be clearly labeled with the contributor’s name to attribute author/ownership. We also require a note from you indicating that you are the copyright holder and that you give us permission to use your photo or scanned image in the $altman retirement book project.
Please include a brief 25-word bio with the following information:
- Your name and email address
- How long you have known JS
- In what capacity did/do you know JS (e.g., classmate, instructor, etc.)
- Your title, affiliation, and/or program graduation credentials
Original artwork submissions:
Please send original artwork to Kathie Shoemaker at #101 – 2466 West 3rd Avenue, Vancouver, B.C. V6K I L8.
- Originals must be no larger than 8.5 x 11 and will not be returned.
- However, if you have something special in size, shape, or depth, please email Kathie at [email protected] to discuss a plan for handling the item.
All other material submissions:
Please send all other materials to Karen Taylor at [email protected]
- Written materials must be attached in a Word document. Be sure to check spelling before submitting.
- Photos and scanned images must be high resolution JPEGs (approximately 3200 x 2400 pixels, 300 ppi resolution)
- Feel free to contact Karen for assistance and for alternate ways (other than email) to submit large files at [email protected]
Upon submission, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your materials. If your submission is chosen for inclusion in the book, then you will receive an email confirmation by September 1, 2015.
Reminder: all submissions will be included in a hard cover scrapbook, which will be presented to JS at her retirement celebration.
*We’ve had to use JS and spell her last name with a $ to avoid the likelihood of her finding her name on one of these pages in a Google search.